- Hitch Weight
- 730 lb.
- 9,400 lb.
- 6,662 lb.
- 2,738 lb.
- Exterior Length
- 32' 1"
- Exterior Height
- 11' 1"
- Exterior Width
- Fresh Water
- 44 gal.
- Gray Water
- 70 gal.
- Black Water
- 30 gal.
- Awning Size
GVWR (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating) – is the maximum permissible weight of the unit when fully loaded. It includes all weights, inclusive of all fluids, cargo, optional equipment and accessories. For safety and product performance do NOT exceed the GVWR.
GCWR (Gross Combined Weight Rating) – is the maximum permissible loaded weight of your motor home and any towed trailer or towed vehicle. Actual GCWR of this vehicle may be limited by the sum of the GVWR and the installed hitch receiver maximum capacity rating; see hitch rating label for detail.
GAWR (Gross Axle Weight Rating) – is the maximum permissible weight, including cargo, fluids, optional equipment and accessories that can be safely supported by a combination of all axles.
UVW (Unloaded Vehicle Weight)* – is the typical weight of the unit as manufactured at the factory. It includes all weight at the unit’s axle(s) and tongue or pin and LP Gas. The UVW does not include cargo, fresh potable water, additional optional equipment or dealer installed accessories.
*Estimated Average based on standard build optional equipment.
CCC (Cargo Carrying Capacity) ** – is the amount of weight available for fresh potable water, cargo, additional optional equipment and accessories. CCC is equal to GVWR minus UVW. Available CCC should accommodate fresh potable water (8.3 lbs per gallon). Before filling the fresh water tank, empty the black and gray tanks to provide for more cargo capacity.
**Estimated Average based on standard build optional equipment.
Each Forest River RV is weighed at the manufacturing facility prior to shipping. A label identifying the unloaded vehicle weight of the actual unit and the cargo carrying capacity is applied to every Forest River RV prior to leaving our facilities.
The load capacity of your unit is designated by weight, not by volume, so you cannot necessarily use all available space when loading your unit.
Actual towing capacity is dependent upon your particular loading and towing circumstances, which includes the GVWR, GAWR and GCWR as well as adequate trailer brakes. Please refer to the Operator's Manual of your vehicle for further towing information.
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Key Construction and Equipment Features
- 5/8” Tongue & Groove Plywood Floor
- 6’9” Interior Height on Tandem Axles
- 6'6" Interior Height on Single Axles
- Screwed Cabinet Construction w/Pocket Bored Lumber Core Stiles
- 15,000 BTU Ducted A/C (13.5 on Aurora Light)
- Drop Edge Thermofoil Seamless Countertops (No T-Mold)
- Dexter EZ Lube Axles w/ Leaf Spring Suspension
- 6 Gal. Gas/Electric DSI Water Heater w/16 Gal. Per Hour Quick Recovery
- 5/8” Plywood Bed Base, Dinette Base, Backers in Walls, & Shower Base
- Full Length Frame E-Coated Outriggers
- 2’X3’ Floor Joists on Approximately 12” Centers w/Horizontal Support Studs
- 3/8” Fully Decked Walk-On Roof
- 5" Floor To Frame Steel Lag Bolts
- Darco Subfloor Protective Wrap
- Seamless Roof Membrane with 18 Year Warranty
- Water Heater By-Pass Winterization Kit
- 12V Demand Water Pump
- Self Adjusting Brakes
- Roto-Cast Holding Tanks
- 35,000 BTU Furnace with 2 yr. Warranty
- 20,000 BTU Furnace with 2 yr. Warranty on Single Axles
- Smooth Aluminum Radius Front
Standard Exterior Features
- NEW Exterior Graphics Package
- NEW Universal Solar Prep w/Roof & Charge Controller Connections & Wiring
- NEW Siphon 360 Roof Vent
- Standard Power Tongue Jack (Option on Aurora Light)
- Heavy Duty Standard Tongue Jack on Aurora Light
- Magnetic Baggage Door Latches
- Upgraded JBL Elite Exterior Speakers
- Carefree Awning with Multicolor Lights and Remote (16 Colors)
- LP Quick Connect with Camp Kitchen
- Blackstone Griddle in Camp Kitchens
- Battery Disconnect
- Enclosed, Fully Sealed Underbelly (N/A on Aurora Light)
- Friction Hinge Door
- SolidStep Entrance Steps IPO Flip-Down Steps (Main Entrance Only)
- XL Swing Arm Grab Handle (N/A on Aurora Light)
- Outside Hot/Cold Shower w/Hands Free Holder (N/A on Aurora Light)
- Black Tank Flush
- Aluminum Sport Wheels (N/A on Aurora Light)
- Nitrogen Filled Radial Tires
- Polished Aluminum Fender Skirts (N/A on Aurora Light)
- Leash Link D-Ring Hookup
- Exterior 110V G.F.C.I Protected Receptacle
- Exterior RG-6 Coax Cabling and Satellite Prep
- G20 Privacy Tinted Windows
- Two 20lb. LP Tanks w/ABS Bottle Cover
- Two 20lb. LP Tanks on Aurora Light Tandem Axles (1 on Single Axles)
- Spare Tire, Carrier, and Cover (Option on Single Axles, N/A 16BHX)
- Rear View Camera Prep
- Diamond Plate Rock Guard
- Rain Gutters with Drip Spouts
- Pull Out Camp Kitchen (28BHS, 29QBS)
- Bottle Opener(Exterior Camp Kitchens)
- Flush Mount Baggage Doors w/Radius Corners
Standard Interior Features
- NEW Aurora One Control Monitor Panel w/LCI App
- NEW RV-Link 4G LTE Connectivity w/ Wi-Fi Booster and Extender (N/A on Aurora Light)
- NEW 12V 2 Way Maxxair Vent Fan in Living Room w/Wall Remote (N/A on Aurora Light)
- NEW Easy Access Kickboard Storage Underneath Jiffy Sofa
- NEW Carpetless Unit w/Lino in Slide-Out
- NEW JBL Entertainment Package
- Standard 39" Flat Screen LED TV (N/A on Aurora Light)
- Swing Arm TV Bracket (N/A on Aurora Light)
- Black Night Shades
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- 12V USB in Kitchen
- Residential Kitchen Faucet w/ Pull Down Faucet (N/A on Aurora Light)
- Stainless Steel GE 12V 10 Cu. Ft. Refrigerator (3.3 on 16BHX)
- ABS Tub/Shower Surround (N/A on 16BHX)
- Skylight Above Tub/Shower (N/A on Aurora Light)
- Easy Access Booth Dinette Storage Doors (N/A on Aurora Light)
- 3 Burner GE Range
- 3 Burner GE Cooktop Aurora Light (2 on Single Axles)
- LED Interior Lighting
- Bedroom USB Surface Mounts(2)
- USB Surface Mount Near Bunk Beds
- Decorative Fitted Bedsheet
- Deep Undermount Farm Style Sink
- Flush Thermofoil Kitchen Sink Covers (N/A on Aurora Light)
- Silverware Kitchen Drawer
- Residential In-Floor Ducted Heat
- Jiffy Sofa w/Flip Down Cup Holder/Arm Rest
- Storage Underneath Jiffy Sofa
- Pedestal Thermofoil Dinette Table
- Hard Valance Window Treatment w/ Decorative Lambrequins
- Stainless Steel Range Hood and Microwave
- Marine Toilet with Foot Flush
- 12V Power Vent Fan in Bathroom
- Medicine Cabinet with Mirror
- Bathroom Mirror on Aurora Light
- Solid Bunk Room Door
- Solid Master Bedroom Door (N/A on Aurora Light)
- Underbed Storage w/Separation from Outside Front Storage
- Teddy Bear Bunk Mats
- 30A Controller w/200W Solar Panel
- 30" Built in Fireplace
- Tri-Fold Hide A Bed Sofa
- 7 Cu. Ft. Gas/Electric Refrigerator
- Spare Tire on Single Axles (N/A on 16BHX & 16RB)
- Smoke Alarm
- LP/CO Gas Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Escape Windows
- Entrance Door Window
- Dead-Bolt Lock on Entry Door